With my first Blog post for my new gig Friday mornings at 9-11am as part of the morning show crew. I want to give you a little intro into what the show is all about .
This was my third show in and what a time to be alive. Its a show about having fun and getting ready to tackle the day and more importantly get ready for the weekend. I like to Wrap up happenings from the week that was, and make sure everyone is fresh for the most important days of the week Friday and Saturday. A lot of Shop style talk where its all fun and games with a lot of wacky dumb and silly topics.
For this show it is the first Friday evening where I wont be working all semester long. So a lot of the show was spent tailored around going out, or at least drinking a few cold ones.
What was on the Show for Friday February 26th
- The Report: Today’s top Canadian news stories from Americas finest news sources. We Talked about Paytan manning and his attempt to deny the latest allegations against the hall of fame and recent Superbowl winning quarterback.
- As well we did some Big league Banter. For this it was focused on the NHL Trade deadline and the MLB spring training my notably the Blue jays and Joes Bat fips lasted news on contracts. As well Old boy John Gibbons and his cannon slipped in there.
- Our daily Seinfeld clip of the week: Was about my trip to Toronto over reading week and the pleasant traffic that existences in that town. Well Kramer let us know really the only way to beat Traffic…
- Fridays Five the biggest, best, top, most all star quality list of 5 for this week: Was people you meet on Spring Break. this is one segment you don’t want to miss on any Friday.
- Finally Wrapping the show up with My bone to pick in this world… THE SO CALLED KING OF THE JUNGLE
All music on this show was centered around country music and cold cans… as i was getting ready to go to Dallas. Selfish I know but its fun to do every once and a while.
Drink a beer- Luke Bryan, Anything goes- Florida Georgia Line, Beer in mexico- Kenny Chesney, Beer Money- Kip Moore, Save Water, Drink Bee- Chris Young, Power of positive Drinking Chris Janson, One more Drinking song- Jarrod Niemon, Parking lot party- Lee Brice, Days of Gold- Jake Owen, Alcohol- Brad Paisley, Drink in my hand- Eric church, Tequila makes her clothes come off- Joe Nichols, Day Drinking- Little Big Town, Margaritaville- Jimmy Buffett, Take my Drunk ass Home-Luke Bryan, Red Solo Cup- Toby Keith, I think ill just stay here and drink a beer- Merle Haggard, Pretty good at drinking beer- billy currington, boys Round here- Blake Shelton, I like Beer- Tom T Hall, Beer for my horses- Toby Keith, Drinking Bone- Tracy Byrd, Somthing bout a truck- justin Moore, Barefoot blue jean night- Jake owen. Hope the Country beer songs didnt get old everyone.
Have a safe and Happy Weekend. Enjoy a Cold one. See you out there..
Be responsible. Don’t drink and Drive. Party Safe people. Forget the Smoke.
And Remember for every 1 mile of highway there is 2 of ditch. So keep it between the Mustard and the mayonnaise.
Williams in the Morning