For the last show of the year DJ O$AP and DJ Goldilocks decided to have some fun and play a couple of games.
We started off getting to know a little bit more about each other by playing rapid fire questions. We each came up with 12 random questions and the other person had to answer them as fast as possible, some fairly edgy and some simple ones too. If you wanted to get some dirt on either of us then this was your chance. From your favourite song to your preference of chest hair or not, lots of personal info was uncovered today, and we can say now with certainty, that Goldilocks has kissed a girl, and O$AP’s guilty pleasure is bumping some Riff Raff and the aquaberry dolphin.
And to end the show, a classic game of would you rather revealed that Goldilocks prefers to give the lap dances, and O$AP has no doubt that it’s in everybody else’s best interest that he get the lap dance, definitely not give. Drink ketchup or drink mustard? Lick the ground or a strangers hand? Apparently this DJ combo disagrees on just about every question dropped, because they all lead to a new entertaining debate.
So until next year, when we’ll surely be back on the scene, we hope you all had a wonderful Easter break just before those dreadful exams, and that the summer treats you well so that we can all make some greater donations to Phil’s next semester!
- Little Lion Man – Mumford and Sons
- Habits of My Heart – Jaymes Young
- Wait – M83
- Scar Tissue – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Lost in You – Three Days Grace
- Paralyzed – Finger Eleven
- Needed Me – Rihanna
- Pray 4 Love – Travis Scott ft. The Weeknd
- Sweeterman – Drake
- Superman’s Dead – Our Lady Peace
- Do You Remember – Jarryd James
- Kryptonite – 3 Doors Down
- Pretender – Foo Fighters
- Peaches – In The Valley Below
- Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
- 7 Years – Lukas Graham
- Shameless – The Weeknd
- Muse – OCAD
- Wicked Games – The Weeknd