DJ Stretch made his formal debut as a part of the Radio Laurier team. He is now a permanent fixture on Tuesday nights, with DJ Deej and DJ S-Goods. Naturally, the three had a lot to talk about. When they were last in the studio together, they talked about going to Cali Burger. Since then, only DJ S-Goods has made her way in there. She spent $15, received mediocre service, and apparently an even more mediocre meal. She went for the full “Cali” experience, ordering Cali fries and all, and only ended up waiting far too long to be served a nice, greasy tray of disappointment. DJ Deej and DJ Stretch are still willing to try it, so wait on that review.
As per usual, all eyes are on Kanye West. With the release of The Life of Pablo, there has been a lot of talk about what is next for the Louis Vuitton Don. Rumour has it that he and Kim Kardashian are heading for divorce, but we are hoping that they keep it together. TLOP is available for listening on PornHub, of all places, so you can find the work of the couple in one place (too soon?). Yesterday, Kanye was also spotted at an IKEA in Switzerland, and this has people thinking that a furniture collab is coming. We’ll have to wait and see!
This week’s track list is as follows:
- Magnets (SG Lewis Remix) – Disclosure ft. Lorde
- So Good (Thrupence Remix) – Beat Connection
- Love Yourself (Brynny x Teddy Cream Bootleg) – Justin Bieber
- How Deep Is Your Love? (T-Mass and Elusive Remix) – Calvin Harris & His Disciples
- Don’t Let Me Down (Illenium Remix) – The Chainsmokers
- GDFR (K Theory Remix) – Flo-Rida
- Sorry (Deep House Remix) – Justin Bieber
- Antidote (Kasia Remix) – Travi$ Scott
- GdBye – BLU J x Moonz
- Faded – Logic
- Stressed Out (Tomsize Remix) – Twenty One Pilots