DJ Deej and DJ S-Goods finally reunited, after four weeks apart. The ladies kept it light, discussing Groundhog Day and their plans for the Superbowl.
Groundhog Day is a tradition that both girls grew up knowing about, but never really acknowledged or celebrated. Deej renders it useless, since physics dictates that as long as there is any sunlight, there will be a shadow. She also said that, “winter has been like that distant relative that comes for dinner, then leaves.” Honestly, what’s another six weeks? S-Goods pulled up an article about the day and all of the hype around it, and find it pretty hard not to laugh.
Both ladies are planning to attend potluck parties for Superbowl Sunday. For those who don’t know, this is the 50th Superbowl. The Carolina Panthers are playing against the Denver Broncos at Levi’s Stadium, located in the San Francisco Bay Area. The half-time show will feature performances from artists such as Coldplay and Bruno Mars, and Drake is rumoured to be starring in a commercial.
This week’s track list is as follows:
- Summer Sixteen – Drake
- Firefly – Mura MAsa
- Smoke and Retribution – Flume ft. Vince Staples & Kucka
- Light It Up – Major Lazer ft. Nyla & Fuse ODH
- Ridin’ Round (Oshi Re-do) – Kali Uchis ft. Tory Lanez
- Faded (ODESZA Remix) – ZHU
- Sail Here (Mash-Up) – Alessia Cara x AWOLNATION
- Hymn for the Weekend – Coldplay ft. Beyonce
- Make Me Fade – Vanic ft. K. Flay
Tuesdays at 10 p.m. Tune in, and turn up.