I hope you all had an amazingly beautiful St.Patrick’s Day full of drunken laughs and Irish kisses. It was a fabulous day for and I think I have finally just recovered 3 days later!! Suffice it to say it was one for the books. Last Thursday in honour of the GREENIST day of the year. Well, last year we did Irish drinking songs so this year, I thought it would be fun to see how many songs had the word green in the title. WELL, I was extremely surprised at the ample amount that exist. I narrowed it down to this songs, so if you all are still feeling a little bit of green in you, this playlist is for you.
10) Green Light-Beyonce
9) Big Green Car-Polecats
7) Green, Green Grass of Home-Johnny Cash
6) Everything’s Gone Green-New Order
5) Green- Creedence Clearwater Revival
4) The Green Fields of France-Dropkick Murphys
3) It’s Not Easy Being Green-Sesame Street
2) Fiddler’s Green-Tragically Hip
1) Green Eyes-Coldplay
Thanks guys and tune in tonight for another fab show!
-The Top 10 (Robin Daprato)