Hey Healthy Hawks!
If you’re in the same situation I am, the semester is crazy right now! All these papers, tests and assignments are killin’ me! So I decided to take my own advice and say no to something so I could accomplish more. Unfortunately, that means I wont’ be on air tonight 🙁
Buuuut, not to worry, I have prepared a pretty awesome playlist for you!
I put this playlist together as a good hour of studying for you. So join me in tuning in to study hard! I’ve provided a list of all the songs I’m playing below, along with how I’ve broken it up.
I’ve started off with some slower ones to get you started, then I move into some more intense tunes to really help you buckle down and get that work done!
I’ve also broken up the study music with a song to take a break to! As I’ve said before, taking a short break often while studying is key to staying focused and motivated. So every fifteen minutes an advertisement will come on, after that, listen for the song that I’ve provided to get you up and moving! Take this break to stretch, grab a healthy snack, or just move around. Get those jitters out for when the study music comes back on, you can get back to it.
Good luck and happy studying!! 🙂
- You Wish – Nightmares on Wax
- Future Blind – Pretty Lights
- Basique – Little People
- Orchestrated Incident – Gramatik
- Here in Your Arms – Hellogoodbye (throwback!! haha)
- Crystallize – Lindsay Stirling
- Hey Sexy Lady (Skrillex Remix) – iSquare
- Anubis – Zenji
- Walking on Sunshine – Katrina and the Waves
- Build Me Up Buttercup – The Temptations
- I Was Blind But Now I See – Lokio
- First of the Year (Equinox) – Skrillex
- He’s a Pirate – Skullee
- Eyes on Fire (Zeds Dead Remix) – Blue Foundation
- Uptown Girl – Billy Joel
- I Knew You Were Trouble – Taylor Swift
- Bangarang – Skrillex
- White Satin – Zeds Dead
- Breakin’ a Sweat – Skrillex ft. The Doors