Hey there radio land listeners! DJ Kpop is here for the blog. I will be recaping the hot and sweaty show Lukis and I had for you today!
Lets get right into some KW happenings for this heat wave of a day. Jane Bond has every Wednesday n ight DJ GOLD SOUNDZ who is spinning power pop & more! No coverDJ at 10 PM 19+. Uptown Bollywood Flashmob is on. It is happening Waterloo Public Square from 4pm-6:30pm .Everyone is invited, the choreography by KAMA entertainment will be available shortly on youtube so everyone can learn the moves. The event will be filmed and edited by the KW Multi-Cultural Cinema Club.K-W United FC vs. Sporing Lisbon. This is the first time in Waterloo Region’s history, Portugal’s world class soccer club, Sporting Lisbon, will be coming to Kitchener to play a friendly soccer match against K-W United FC. It is happening at Budd Park Kitchener at 6:30pm. Spamalot play is on! A sensation on Broadway and London’s West End, Spamalot is gloriously irresistible entertainment. Monty Python’s tongue-in-cheek retelling of the classic tale of Camelot follows King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table and their infamous quest for the Holy Grail. Tony award winning musical! It is at st. jacobs country playhouse.. today is at 2pm. Times vary during because it’s going on to Aug 3. To buy tickets go to draytonenterainment.com
Entertainment news for the day Glee star Cory Monteith cause of death has been revealed The BC Coroners Service has confirmed Cory Monteith died from a mixed drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol.The post-mortem testing, which included an autopsy and toxicological analysis, seem to confirm this was an accident. Kanye west wants you to pay 120$ for a white t-shirt. Over the weekend Kayne west released his new clothing line. The so-called “Hip Hop T-Shirt.” This is a plain T-shirt, available in black or white, which will set you back $120. The basic-looking jeans — available in dark blue or faded blue — are $265 a pair. Then there are the hoodies; a short-sleeved grey sweatshirt costs $250, while the long-sleeved versions (in navy or dark navy) are $280.
How to for the show is… How to Marry a Celeb!
1.If you don’t live in a big city, move to New York or Los Angeles! Be sure to move into areas of the city that are near celebrity residences or near where they shop. You can meet them in the grocery store if you live 3 blocks away!
2. Get a career or hobby that affords you access to celebrities regularly. I suggest; waitress, bartender, any position in a nightclub, model, camera person, stylist, personal trainer, producer, photographer, natural healer, diet guru, designer, etc.
3. Learn as much as you can about the entertainment industry and read industry papers/tabloids like Backpage, OK, USWeely, People magazine, Fortune etc.
4. NEVER look bad! I PROMISE you do not need to be gorgeous to marry a celebrity, but you MUST be well groomed and well spoken.
5. When you start to meet them, take things slowly. NEVER HAVE SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS UNTIL THERE IS A SOLID INTEREST IN YOU! Often they will be very transient and in your city for only a few weeks out of the year.
6. When you have invested your time and diligence you will get a marriage proposal, or if you are a guy, feel free to ask after a few months.Celebs live in a lonely and fake world. If you position yourself to be that calm and grounded base, they will take heart and fall in love with you.
Summer probs for the day are for Lukis is this heat! Lukis says his room is hotter than all the rooms in his house. Solution? Load up on dem fans! My summer problem would be all the showers one is required in the heat wave.