“All That Jas” First Show— It’s A Wrap !
Thank You to everyone who tuned in last night and made my first show better than I could have dreamed! A special thank you to those of you who Tweeted to me @AllThatJasLive last night LIVE–You helped make the show more interactive and eased me through my first live broadcast! I hope my listeners will continue to Tweet me and Skype (AllThatJasLive) me throughout all of my shows in the future!
I had SO MUCH FUN during my live broadcast! I was really nervous at first but as the hour went on I loosened up and got the hang of it. So thank you for hanging in there for my first ever show.
Here is my complete list of music I played in last nights show (Sunday, March 3rd 8-9PM)
- Emeli Sande– “Heaven” (Northern Scotland)
- Bastille– “Pompeii” (London, England)
- Swedish House Mafia– “Save The World” (Sweden)
- James Arthur– “Impossible” (North Yorkshire, England)
- Dj Antoine– “Broadway” (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Birds of Tokyo– “Lanterns” (Perth, Australia)
- Adele– “Skyfall” (London, England)
- Rita Ora Featuring Tinie Tempah– “R.I.P” (London, England)
- Of Monsters and Men– “Little Talks” (Iceland)
- Emeli Sande– “Next To You” (Northern Scotland)
(Emeli Sande, “Heaven” & “Next To You”)
If you would like any links or background information on the above artists and songs please contact me via email at: email@example.com
During the show we talked about last weeks Oscar Fashion; here were my two favourites:
- Jennifer Lawrence (Silver Linings Playbook, The Hunger Games) the best actress winner looked classy and stunning in off white-ish pink Dior! I think she is the perfect new face for Dior.
- Jessica Chastain (Zero Dark Thirty, Mama) the best actress nominee looked timeless in Armani Privé! Her red hair is stunning. If you have not seen Zero Dark Thirty I highly suggest you check it out!
(jennifer lawrence, oscars 2013)
And then the worst dressed list that YOU tweeted me during last nights show:
- Kristen Stewart (obviously) and as much as I love her, she needs a new style team (and a hair brush) Miss Stewart was wearing a messy Reem Acra dress. Eeesh!
- Anne Hathaway though she took home a best actress win she lost by default for channeling Jennifer Aniston circa her Friends days when apparently, bras were not a thing.
(kristen stewart, oscars 2013)
Later in the show I gave you my Top 3 Fresh Faces to look out for in fashion in 2013!
- Antonina Vasylchenko (16, Ukraine) IMG Models. Catch Antonina in the Valentino Haute Couture Spring 2013 show! What an honour!
- Grace Mahary (21, Canada) Ford Models. Chanel Haute Couture, Yves Saint Laurent & Hugo Boss 2013. Go Canada!
- Barbara Palvin (19, Budapest) IMG Models NYC. This Victorias Secret model has been rumoured to have broken up Canada’s own Justin Bieber and his ex Selena Gomez!
(grace mahary, 21)
Last up I gave you 3 Wacky Diet Trends that I’ve heard from around the world!
- Pepsi Japan has introduced a “Veggie Pop” with its sold out flavor “Ice Cucumber” selling over 4.8 millions bottles!
- Reportedly, students in Xiamen, China have been eating roundworm eggs so that they hatch in their stomachs and begin eating fat away resulting in weight loss without exercise or diet. I think I would try this … Just Kidding!
- Vitaritma– Vitamins from Romania for the women who cares about health and beauty. The four kinds of vitamins, all meant to achieve something different, Relax, Fitness, Energize and Imunitate.
And there you have a wrap of what was on my first live show of “All That Jas”! A big special thank you to my family (Aults, Groves, Hoopers & Jacksons) and all of my friends and listeners! And again Thank You to everyone who tweeted me live during last nights show, that really does help me out! You all helped make my very first show a special one! Lastly, a Special Thanks to Ed Leyer for helping with promotions, Humble & Fred Radio for having me guest on their show and help me to promote it, and to Meghan Roach from Radio Laurier’s Street Team for your beautiful photography during the show and of course my entire team at Radio Laurier for giving me this opportunity and first step in helping become who I want to become in the world of broadcast journalism! I appreciate everyones help!!
Love Jasmine, xoxo.